Cooking has always been my passion. I like to experiment with new innovative dishes or prefer cooking for my family rather than ordering it from restaurants during happy occasions. My friend lives alone in Chennai & her cooking skills are okay-okay. She keeps asking me for easy & quick veg recipes. After doing a bit research I came across Eastern Condiments. They offer a wide range of various masalas which caught my eye. Before suggesting this to my friend I wanted to taste it by myself & I did so. So here I am sharing Eastern Paneer Butter Masala recipe. Hope you find it helpful 🙂
Ingredients of Masala :
Onion, Cashew, Milk Powder, Tomato, Salt, Chilli, Coriander, Sugar, Garlic, Turmeric, Fenugreek Leaves, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Clove, Nutmeg.
Required items :
- Eastern Paneer Butter Masala (Entire pack of 40 g)
- Tomato puree – 150 g ( 3 medium sized)
- Paneer – 200 g
- Milk – 1 cup
- Mix the entire pack of spice mix with 1 cup of milk & make a fine paste.
- Heat 2 tbsp butter in a pan.
- Add tomato puree and fry for 2-3 mins.
- Add spice mix paste and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add paneer cubes and half cup warm water.
- Simmer for 3-4 mins.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
This is really easy to make and tastes awesome. I have also tried some of their other masalas and my most favourite one is Eastern Brinjal Rice Masala. I would really love to have more but availability of Eastern masalas in Kolkata is very low & I really hope the condition will improve in coming years so that I can have loads of Brinjal rice sitting in my hometown. 🙂
Love, phoenixX ❤